Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday, Feburary 26th

So i Finally got off the heart medication that they wanted me off,, and yesterday they said that i should be able to go home tomorrow little did i know what to come of today. I got moved outta ICU which is a great thing it is so hard being down there, just to see all of those cute little babies. So i am now on the 3rd floor in room 3082 which happens to be right across the hall from some great people i met last week, their son has just gotten a heart transplant so we talk alot which is always nice to have other heart famlies to talk to that actually understand what is like to be in my position. They are really nice people and im really glad that i met them, i hope that we keep in contact even outta the hospital. So today when the doctors came they talked to me a little bit and then they said that i have to be here over the whole weekend and mayber longer, Because my numbers arent looking to good with that milrone iv drug i have been on since i got here, i still have my pic line in. So that kinda really got me upset it sucks i have been here so long im sick of this place i understand that they are trying to make sure that i am completely better before i go home but it just sucks. Ksl 5 news radio station was here today at primary childrens so my fiancee and I saw it on tv and decided to go for a walk down there. Well we got down there we started talking to this lady that was part of the crew and we told her my story and so she went to talked to the guy in charge and sure enough they had me on the radio it was so cool, and in June they wanted me to be on the news.. It was kinda cool, my Mom went home today but my fiancee has been here right by my side about the whole time i think he has only went home once or twice for a day or two then he is always back up here. He is sweetest man a girl could ever ask for. Im so glad that he is all mine. This has been a long stay for all of us, its really hard to go threw something like this without some great support

No comments:

Post a Comment