Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5th, 2010

Hello everyone today is now Friday March 5th,, and things at home are going okay, Yesterday i ended up back in the hospital, i was having a bad cough and coughing up blood and i was wheezing and couldn't breathe that great. So i went to the local ER in Provo and sure enough something was wrong I now have Pneumonia so they pumped me full of IV anit biotics and sent me home with an xponex inhaler and some Z-Pak antibiotics. So hopefully i can get over this crap. I cant believe it i havent even been home a week and i am already sick again it really sucks but at least i caught it while it was still small, I wish that the weather down here would just be warm and it would quit snowing. It sucks cause i cant really go anywhere cause i have Pheumonia. But beside that i have been doing very good.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are still sick :( I am a fellow heart "mom" from IHH. My daughter Kylie has HLHS I was wondering have they treated you like a HLHS patent? 3 OHS? Just wondering!! I have a blog if you want to follow it just send me your email address bnctaylor@msn.com Thanks for letting me share in your journey!

    ReplyDelete